Sunday, March 14, 2010

Well now that I've updated the childrens blogs...I don't really have anything to post on ours...hahaha! I guess we have done some fun things lately.  A few weekends ago Spencer and I took the kids down to Grandma & Grandpa Hatch's.  We got to spend time with Great grandma Andersen while dad took the truck over to grandpa to get the oil changed.  We went to Logan to give aunt Makel her birthday gift, we went swimming at Downata Hot Springs and it felt so good to soak in the hot pools plus the kids were worn out that night! We also had fun snowshoeing around the cabin as Gunner wanted to snowshoe with grandpa in his monster track snowshoes! It was nice to get away even for a few days!


We are currently remodeling Spencer's mother's bath room.  So far we have the demolition complete, all the furnishings bought (well Spencer's mom bought them, but we helped pick them out and I am somewhat jealous because it is going to look AMAZING!), a few holes are patched, & some rocker board laid...it's a fun little project!

 Other than that we are just waiting for the sun to shine so we can start the outdoor activities...bring on the camping!

No comments:

Post a Comment