Saturday October 31st, Spencer & I were sealed in the SLC Temple!! So grateful for eternal families! Emree was sealed to us and Gunner was able to come in and witness this experience. There eyes were so bright when they came into the room, it was priceless! It was such a good feeling to be inside the temple with our family. As we were getting ready to leave, Gunner cried and cried as he did not want to leave! It was a beautiful day surrounded by family and friends!
Congratulations!! What an amazing blessing in life the temple is!!! And what better than "forever" with those you love the most!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!!
On the go...
-
Gunner gets smarter everyday, and when we tell him that he says, "maybe I
am a genius!" I think I need to start a blog of Gunner's quotes and sayings!
He h...
On the go...
-
Emree has learned a lot in the last 4 months since I posted! She is a pro
at crawling and is walking while pushing what ever she can get to go for
her. She...
That is so special. Congratulations. What a beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! What an amazing blessing in life the temple is!!! And what better than "forever" with those you love the most!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!!
ReplyDelete